Patrick Terminals operate four terminals in key locations around the Australian seaboard in the ports of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Fremantle. These terminals offer unparalleled productivity, R&D performance and import and export capabilities for our clients.
Strategically located at Australia’s key ports
Hover over any of our locations on the map to see more information about them.
The Patrick Sydney AutoRail Terminal is a phased development of a state of the art fully automated rail terminal jointly funded by NSW Ports that increases rail capacity at Patrick Terminals – Sydney AutoStrad from 250,000 TEU to over 1 million TEU per annum when fully operational.
- 600,000 TEU pa on rail
- Full automated rail terminal improving efficiency
- State of the art safety systems
- Direct access to quay line through automated rail terminal connected to AutoStrad yard
- Fully connected to the Greater Sydney and regional rail networks
The National Operations Centre (NOC) is a 24-hour nationwide vessel planning, vessel scheduling and customer support centre.
- Single point of contact for customers
- Nationwide vessel scheduling and window optimisation
- Dedicated 24/7 vessel planning and customer support service
- Performance-enhancing market and customer analysis
- Terminal performance management optimisation
Patrick Rail specialises in providing import and export rail access to the three major Melbourne terminals.
- 10,000+ TEU handled annually
- 100% connectivity with vessel sailings
- Overnight service
- Custom bonded facility
- Storage solutions in Melbourne and Adelaide
Patrick Terminals – Fremantle provides a premium gateway to Western Australia with market leading berth productivity and R&D performance.
- 4 Berths (Berths 7,8,9 and 10)
- 646m Quay line and maximum draft of 14.5m
- 600,000 TEU Capacity
- 22 ha (3,500 ground slots)
- 400 Reefer Plugs
Patrick Terminals – Melbourne is Melbourne’s premium terminal, offering unparalleled productivity and market-leading R&D performance.
- 3 Berths (Berth No 1, 2, and 3)
- 885m Quay line and maximum draft of 14.6m
- 1.4M TEU Capacity
- 40 ha (6,530 ground slots)
- 1,202 Reefer Plugs
Sydney AutoStrad Terminal was opened in early 2016 and is the largest Container Terminal in Sydney by capacity.
- 4 Berths (Berth No 6, 7, 8 and 9)
- 1,400m Quay line and maximum draft of 15.2m
- 1.6M TEU Capacity
- 63 ha (7,100 ground slots)
- 800 Reefer Plugs
Brisbane Autostrad Terminal was opened in 2007 and was the first automated Container Terminal in Australia.
- 3 Berths (Berth No 8, 9, and 10)
- 930m Quay line and maximum draft of 14m
- 1.16 million TEU Capacity
- 40ha (5,760 ground slots)
- 1,124 Reefer Plugs